Mission, Vision, Values
To facilitate community reintegration and reconciliation for men in the justice system and their families through advocacy, education and restorative justice.
To provide services of discharge planning, transitional housing, and rehabilitative programs for victims, ex-offenders and families, by promotion and enabling healing and reconciliation for those in our community affected by crime.
- We believe in the commitment of staff to promote for the growth and accountability of our clients.
- We believe that our programs will contribute to the well-being of the community.
- We believe in volunteers who will provide compassionate support for the reintegration of clients into the community.
- We believe in challenging the community to become a welcoming, understanding place.
- We believe in a volunteer Board of Directors to embrace the vision and values of the Bridge, and also the requirements of various levels of government and outside agencies.